We are excited to announce our 2021 Summer ID Camps!
UVA Men's Soccer 2021 Summer ID Camps
The 2021 Summer ID Camps at the Virginia Soccer Camp of Champions will be designed to challenge players technically, tactically, and mentally. The curriculum of the camp will be comprised of technical exercises, possession games, small sided competitions, as well as full-sided scrimmages. All sessions will be run by the coaching staff of the University of Virginia including the Head Coach George Gelnovatch, Associate Head Coach Matt Chulis, and Assistant Coach Adam Perron. Through these activities, players will learn to express their talent and capabilities to the UVA staff as well as the other college coaches in attendance. Participants can also expect the opportunity to meet and converse with current players from the University of Virginia, allowing them a chance to learn from their experiences as a student athlete in the ACC. These camps are fun, competitive and full of learning opportunities for players of all skill levels.
Camp Sessions *:
- Summer ID Camp - Session A (June 25-26 - Friday/Saturday)
- Summer ID Camp - Session B (June 26-27 - Saturday/Sunday)
- Summer ID Camp - Session C (July 9-10 - Friday/Saturday)
- Summer ID Camp - Session D (July 10-11 - Saturday/Sunday)
- Summer ID Camp - Session E (July 30-31 - Friday/Saturday)
- Summer ID Camp - Session F (July 31-Aug 1 - Saturday/Sunday)
* All participants are responsible for their own lodging.
Eligible Participants: The Summer ID Camps are open to rising 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th graders. Post-graduates are also welcome. All participants must have completed the 8th grade. Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Camp Fee: $235 per session.
Space is Limited Due to COVID-19 Protocol Restrictions
COVID Screening Requirement -
All campers will receive daily screenings for symptoms. The symptom screening must include a check for fever, sore throat, new cough, diarrhea, vomiting, stomachache, severe headache, chills, nasal congestion/runny nose, new loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, tiredness, muscle or body aches, or poor appetite. Any camper who displays a symptom above will be unable to participate in camp.
• Spectators (e.g., parents) must remain distanced from participating campers during camp activities and must wear a mask.
June 25th - June 26th
June 26th - June 27th
July 9th - July 10th
July 10th - July 11th
July 30th - July 31st
July 31st - August 1st
(subject to change)
- 5:20pm - Arrive at field for check-in
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm - Session #1
- 7:30am - Arrive at field for check-in
- 8:00am - 11:00am - Session #2
** DUE TO COVID-19 PROTOCOL ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST LEAVE THE FACILITIES DURING THE LUNCH/REST BREAK BETWEEN SESSIONS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.